Benefits of Working with Penn Virginia
- 401(k) Plan (100% of the first 6% of an employee's contribution)
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time-Off and Holidays
- Sick Time and Disability Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
Penn Virginia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, gender, age, national origin, religious affiliation, disability or veteran status.
Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC) has identified fraudulent job postings online and other fraudulent employment activities by individuals claiming to represent Penn Virginia. PVAC does not request personal banking information or information such as social security numbers until a formal, written job offer is delivered and accepted. We currently do not have any open positions that would be eligible for immigration visa sponsorship - anyone claiming to represent PVAC for these types of positions does not. Additionally, all PVAC employees use an email address with the domain, "@pennvirginia.com" anyone using a gmail account is not a PVAC employee.